The dream of Colorado wedding planner Sara of Sara Brown Weddings, sb borrowed is a collection of on-trend, practical goods to make your event vision come to life. Here you'll find carefully sourced pieces selected with love and perfect for your wedding, baby shower, birthday party, bar mitzvah, bat mitzvah, charity fundraiser and more.
At sb borrowed, it's our goal to be a breath of fresh air in your event planning journey. From the moment you begin filling your cart through the time you return what you borrowed, it's our promise that you'll be met with great customer service and the urge to hit the easy button.
A little more about Sara:
- I could (read: do) spend a fortune at Anthropologie.
- My favorite downtime activity is binge watching Fixer Upper. I heart Joanna Gaines and white shiplap.
- So much of what you see on this site is inspired by #1 and #2. Inventory sourcing = channeling my inner Anthro and Jo.
- I'm not ashamed to dumpster dive for a good DIY project.
- A great Saturday consists of hot coffee and a good book.
- I believe in the power of feeling known around a table full of good food. It breaths life into my soul.
- I'm quite possibly married to the most patient man on the planet. Because of my husband, I can bring an endless supply of Anthro and Jo inspired goods into our life. For YOU. ;)